Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Gretchen Barreto sinabihan ni Derek na Attractive Woman

After doing an episode of Maalaala Mo Kaya last year, Gretchen Barretto is yet to be seen acting again on screen since she has been busy finishing her second album entitled Complicated. But she has already expressed her wish to be paired with Derek Ramsay in case she does a comeback movie. When told about this piece of news, Derek was clearly flattered to be considered a potential leading man of the stunning actress. “Well it’s humbling that a compliment like that comes from a successful actress. I’d like to work with Gretchen.  I’d definitely jump on the opportunity. Yes, she’s one of the beautiful ladies in the Philippines. For me to work with her, I’m sure I will be really nervous,” he says in an interview with ABS-CBN.com.

Though Gretchen is known as a “controversy magnet” (according to her manager Boy Abunda), Derek insisted that he’s not bothered by the possibility of being romantically linked with her. “No, she seems like a really nice person. I was watching nga her today (as she happens to be in the ABS-CBN compound the same time he was there for a shoot) and she’s bubbly and I don’t think there'd be a boring moment if I work with her. ‘Yung mga controversy naman na ‘yan kami na ang bahala dun eh, if we'll make a controversy, if there's any controversy. So wala, we’re both professional and we’ll do our job and we’ll portray our characters well. I think that would be it,” he states.

Derek was also quick to refute that working with Gretchen would affect his relationship with Angelica Panganiban again, given the intrigues that have been plaguing them lately. “Hindi yun magseselos, Hindi issue sa amin yung selosan ni Angel eh. Bawal ang jealousy sa relationship namin. For me, jealousy is a bad thing.” He further claimed that there’s nothing wrong with having a crush on other celebrities since Angelica also has her share of crushes. “I wouldn’t know [kung pwede ako’ng mainlove sa isang Gretchen Barretto] but physically she is a very attractive woman. I haven’t had the pleasure to meet her and get to know her though.”

When asked if it’s possible for him to fall for an older woman, Derek simply replied, “It doesn’t look it naman on Gretchen and age is just a number for me. It doesn’t matter.”

The ABS-CBN ForumsSend us your feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment