Monday, January 23, 2012

Piolo Pascual: "I won't grow old without a family."

The actor also answers questions about ex-girlfriend KC Concepcion's "indirect" birthday greeting.
Be the first to comment

Actor Piolo Pascual celebrated his 35th birthday on January 12, and the additional years may be weighing on him, if an interview on The Buzz on the 15th, in which he said that he didn't plan on growing old alone, is anything to go by.

"When I was 20, at 25, puwede na akong magpakasal (When I was 20, I said I'd be all right with marrying at 25)," he is quoted as saying on PEP.ph."Noong nag-25 ako, mga 30, puwede na.  Noong nag-30 ako, mga 35. So, ngayon, baka kapag 40, puwede na! (When I turned 25, I said 30. When I reached 30, I said 35. So now, maybe when I'm 40, I'll settle down.)"

"Hindi ko naman hahayaan na tumanda ako na wala akong pamilya (I won't let myself grow old without a family)," he added. "And I'm excited to start a family, and it will come in God's perfect timing."

He was also asked for his reaction to KC's Tweet posted on his birthday, which said, "Happy New Year & a Happy Birthday to all January celebrants." Rumors say it was an indirect greeting for him, and during the interview, he replied to it with a smile, saying, "Thank you."

Piolo said he also hopes 2012 will be a better year for him. "Ako, napaka-positibo kong tao. Lahat ng bagay, tinitingnan ko ang ikagaganda. Tinitingnan ko yung magandang value. Tinitingnan ko ang positive. (I'm a very positive person. I look at what I can do to improve things. I look at what has good value. I look at what's positive.)"

We Receommend:

Top 10 Pinoy New Year's Resolutions

5 Simple Things That You Can Do To Attract Positive Energy in 2012

Top 10 Most Admired Actors of The Philippine Showbiz in This New Generation

1 comment:

  1. I agree with PJ being positive in many ways is a good sign to start your new day with a smile about negative comments or thought of others are always like that it does not matter if you are in the showbiz some people are never contented specially the unhappy one...so just ignore the negative and keep the positive...

    ReplyDelete