Monday, March 19, 2012

Aga Muhlach, si KC Concepcion ang Gustong Maging Next Leading Lady Nya



Actor Aga Muhlach revealed that he wants actress KC Concepcion to be his next leading lady in a movie.

“I’m serious when I mentioned KC's name [during the program]. I really want to work with KC, especially now,” he said in an interview with Push.com.ph after Star Awards for Movies ceremonies.

Muhlach said he wants to tap Concepcion’s acting skills after the actress went through a lot in the past year.


“She’s more open now. I want to tap 'yung angst niya ngayon, 'yung dala-dala niya. And I really have a project for her already. I was asking her, let’s start in June. I have a script already,” he said.

Meanwhile, the actor admitted that as he grows older, it becomes harder to come up with movies that audiences would appreciate.

“It gets harder. For projects, what else? Ano pang pwede kong gawing pelikula? Although naghahanda naman ako palagi. I’ll be coming out with a new movie. I’ll make sure na magugustuhan ng tao more than my critics. Pero kung mabigyan man ng pansin, all the better,” he said.

Muhlach was recently given the Best Actor award at the 28th Star Awards for Movies for his acting in “In The Name of Love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment