Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Julia Montes Crush, Coco Martin or Enchong Dee

Julia Montes is turning 17 on March 19 and Star Magic hosted a special birthday lunch for her with the press as she’s now one of their prized properties. After zooming to fame with Kathryn Bernardo in "Mara Clara" and "Growing Up," she’s now on her own in the hit soap "Walang Hanggan" where she plays a character much older than her in real life and is paired with Coco Martin. She’s also currently doing the summer movie "The Reunion" with Enchong Dee, Enrique Gil and Jessy Mendiola. What’s her birthday wish?

"Sana, magtuloy-tuloy lang ang magandang takbo ng career ko as I now really love my work with passion," she says. "I also wish I’d be given the chance to do different kinds of roles para makilala ako ng tao as a good actress. Natutuwa rin ako kasi Julia na ang tawag sa’kin ng mga tao. Dati, laging Clara lang because of ‘Mara Clara.’"

 We heard she has bought a new house and lot.

"Yes. Star Magic helped me. It’s at Valley Golf in Antipolo. Sa next weekend ang blessing, kasabay ng 17th birthday party ko."

While she’s in "Walang Hanggan," Kathryn also goes solo in "The Princess and I" now being taped in Bhutan. Do they still communicate?

"Oh yes, we maintain our connection as friends. ‘Pag wala kaming work, tawagan kami, dinner tayo, sa bahay niya o sa bahay namin o kaya sa restaurant. We’re like sisters."

She’s currently being linked to Coco and Enchong, which one is her real crush?

"They’re both just good friends. Si Coco, idol ko talaga ‘yan sa sobrang galing niyang umarte. Noon pa naman, I already said si John Lloyd Cruz talaga ang crush ko. My dream is for us to do a romantic comedy together."

Julia has really come a long way from the child star Mara Schnittka, the only child of deaf-mute parents whom we first interviewed when she was only 8 years old. "I really can’t complain sa dami ng blessings sa akin. May TV shows ako, may movie, may endorsements and now I’m even joining the Star Magic 20th Anniversary US Tour in Hawaii. What more can I ask for?"

No comments:

Post a Comment