Saturday, June 30, 2012

Denise Laurel admits that she has new admirers

Sexy actress Denise Laurel admitted to us that there are guys who are attempting to court her even though she’s now a devoted mom to her son who’s turning one in September. But she was quick to say that she’s not open to a relationship anytime soon. “I don’t want to lie, but I don’t want to talk about it either because I’m not really paying attention to it. It’s hard, I don’t know how to say no or let people down gently. I just say, ‘I’m a mom now,’ parang gets na nila,” she said when visited her on her last shooting day of Dahil Sa Pag-ibig last June 27.

Denise couldn’t imagine how she could manage a relationship when most of her time is filled with work and with taking care of her son. “Ano pang love ang kasya sa puso ko? Sobrang nag-e-explode na ang puso ko [sa pagmamahal ko para sa anak ko at sa mga mahal ko sa buhay]. I’ve everything that I [could] ever want.”

As a matter of fact, one of the lessons she learned since she became a mom was to take things slow. “Kung dati sobrang hyper or bibo ko. Now I feel just right. Mas appreciative ako sa mga bagay. Marunong na ako matulog. Dati kahit five days tuloy-tuloy walang tulog kaya ko. Now when he (her baby) naps, I nap. And I am more respectful of people's time. The moment I’m not at work, I’m just home. Dun lang [umiikot yung buhay ko]. Yun ang dalawang love ko, pamilya ko at pamilya sa trabaho.

No comments:

Post a Comment