Saturday, June 2, 2012

KC Concepcion and Jules Knight Progress

So is there any other progress on whatever KC Concepcion & Jules Knight have? From KC’s last interview, she’s really not ready to enter into another relationship right now. I think Jules got that message loud and clear so he wasn’t sure if he should visit KC is July. Here’s his series of Tweets about it on May 25th.

Jules Knight @MrJulesKnight
    Sooo the question really is this…shall I come to the Philippines on holiday in July?

    Jules Knight @MrJulesKnight
    I think Miss KC would be too busy working to see me.

    Jules Knight @MrJulesKnight
    As you’ve seen in recent interviews, KC has other priorities in life.

And this is KC’s series of Tweets as her replies, sort of

KC Concepcion @kc_concepcion
    Hi guys! To those who may be wondering, just want you to know that I’ve privately spoken to Jules Knight, after seeing all of his tweets.

    I’ve enjoyed getting to know him in the last few months, and realised that a close friendship is the best I can offer right now.?u all :)

    I’m grateful to be meeting such wonderful people as @TheBandBlake :) I truly enjoyed my short but sweet time getting to know Jules Knight. :)

    It’s fun getting to know him and his band! For now relax lang po muna ako. hehe!

There you go. Whatever happens, happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment