Tuesday, June 26, 2012

KC Excited To Fall In Love Again

KC Concepcion wants her next Mr. Right to be "The One."
"I want somebody hardworking and humble. Somebody that can be a good... Alam niyo ang weird eh, pero nand'un 'yung feeling na gusto ko 'yung next ko, 'yun na talaga. Kasi parang ayoko ng... 'Di ba - kayo, ta's magbe-break... parang, hindi ko na kayang mag-break! Ayoko," KC admitted in her live interview on "The Buzz" aired on June 22.
"Siguro that's why I'm careful right now because I really want to... I don't wanna be hurt again and I wanna have fun. And right now I wanna have fun," the "X-Factor Philippines" host added.
Asked if she's dating anyone now, KC replied, "You know, I can't date anyone right now because recently parang nag-decide ako na non-showbiz na lang ang maganda for me."
Juggling her many commitments, she also noted, "Ang hirap ngayon is that I didn't think nga na talagang magto-todo-todo ako and I'm hosting, I'm singing, I'm dancing, I'm acting, so it's really... This is my world right now. So medyo mahirap na... unless maghanap ako dito sa mundong 'to. But for now wala pa dun 'yung heart ko," she said.
On Jules
Meanwhile, KC reiterated that Jules Knight, one of her persistent admirers and member of the British classic pop group Blake, is just a friend.
"He knows, it's very clear na I said, 'Jules, I'm really busy at work right now. A very close friendship is the best I can offer you right now.' 'Di ba, at least honest ako, and at the same time wala akong pinapaasa because I'm very honest with him. And he doesn't live here, it's always hard naman [na] long-distance relationship," she intimated, adding, "Maganda 'yung nakakasama mo, nakikilala mo pa ng husto, and att his point gusto ko na talagang kilalanin 'yung tao nang husto through and through..."
KC then happily admitted that she's "excited to fall in love again."
"There are lots of beautiful men around the world and handsome guys both inside and out. And, you know, I would like to end up with a handsome man inside and out. Hindi lang sa panglabas," she said.
Incidentally, KC's former flame Piolo Pascual was also a guest on the same "The Buzz" episode. However, there are no reports as to whether the two have bumped into each other within the premises.

No comments:

Post a Comment