Sunday, June 24, 2012

Piolo pascual and KC Conception both guest on 'The Buzz'


MANILA, Philippines – Former couple Piolo Pascual and KC Concepcion were both on “The Buzz” on Sunday, but as to whether they bumped into each other remains a mystery to TV viewers.
Pascual, who was on the talk show first, guested with his “Dahil sa Pag-ibig” co-star Jericho Rosales, as he shrugged off reports of a growing rivalry between him and Rosales.
“Siguro kung naibigay sa amin ito 10 years ago or five years ago when we were younger, siguro mafi-feel mo ang competition. Pero now na nagma-mature kami sa career namin sa showbiz, it’s become more relaxed. Sa aming dalawa, parang hindi mo maramdaman na magkahenerasyon kami, magka-batch kami na dapat maglaban kami,” Pascual said.
Pascual said it is an advantage that both of them have been in industry for quite a while already.
Asked about his love life, Pascual just said it’s going okay and went on to plug his television series.
“Okay naman. Dahil sa Pag-ibig po last five days, Primetime Bida,” he said in jest.
Pascual insisted he remains inspired because of work. The actor revealed that he will be doing a movie with Queen of All Media Kris Aquino, and another TV series with actress Angelica Panganiban.
“We’re supposed to start filming if not next week, sa July. Segue din ako sa soap namin ni Angelica Panganiban. I’m excited,” he said.
Meanwhile, Concepcion was on the show to promote the newest ABS-CBN reality show “The X-Factor Philippines.”
But what got the studio audience excited was when Concepcion was asked about the current state of love life.
Concepcion, who was wearing a low-cut top that showed her ample cleavage, delighted the audience when she was asked if she is currently seeing someone or if she is happily single.
“[I’m] hungy. Wala pa akong lunch, sandali lang," she said, laughing. "Marami akong natutunan so right now, I’m being very careful,” she said, turning serious.
Concepcion explained that she really wants to focus on her work first.
“I can’t date anyone right now because recently nag-decide ako na non-showbiz na lang ang maganda for me. Nagyon I didn’t think nga na talagang magtotodo-todo ako -- I’m hosting, I’m singing. I’m dancing. I’m acting. This is my world right now so medyo mahirap unless maghanap ako dito sa mundong ito,” she said.
Concepcion said she wants her next boyfriend to be the one whom she’ll spend the rest of her life with.
“Really somebody humble, hard-working, Gusto ko 'yung next ko, 'yun na talaga. I don’t want to be hurt again. I want to have fun,” she said.
The actress also said she remains friends with British singer Jules Knight.
“Si Jules is really a friend. He knows. I said ‘I’m really busy at work right now. A very close friendship is the best I can offer you right now.’ I’m very honest with him and he doesn’t live here. It’s very hard naman ang long-distance relationship. At this point, I want to have fun,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment