Friday, June 29, 2012

Richard Yap And Jodi Sta. Maria to Star in ‘Be Careful With My Heart’

Richard Yap, also known as ‘Papa Chen‘ and Jodi Sta. Maria will star in a rare team up on Philippine television series. First time to watch, Richard and Jodi topbill the newest ABS-CBN daytime series “Be Careful with My Heart.”
After playing the father of Kim Chiu in “My Binondo Girl”, this time in a lead role, Yap will play as a rich business man and a single dad with three kids while Sta. Maria will play the role of a nanny.
Set to premiere this July, the series is based from Jose Mari Chan classic love song “Please Be Careful with My Heart.” Other casts include Jerome Perez, Janella Salvador, and Mutya Orquia. Be Careful with My Heart is under the direction of Jeffrey Jeturian and Mervyn Brondial.

No comments:

Post a Comment