Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Zsa Zsa tries to be strong for Dolphy

Zsa Zsa Padilla is trying her best to be strong for long-time partner Dolphy, according to her daughter, singer Karylle.
“Hindi lang nakikita ng tao [ang mom ko] dahil tahimik siya ngayon. Napag-usapan nila na si Kuya Eric (Quizon) ang magsasalita talaga. But my mom’s there," Karylle said in an interview with Push.com.
"She’s being strong, but of course it’s very, very difficult for her. I never really imagined how hard it would actually be, but okay naman. Nakaya naman dahil sa prayers ng buong bayan,” she added.
To show her support, Karylle tries to spend as much time as she can with her mother in the hospital.
“I’m there most of the free time that I have and my 'Showtime' family was kind enough to let me be absent for mga two days. Talagang dun lang ako with my mom, by her side," she said.
"Nakakatawa pa nga [minsan] nagutom ako. I don’t like sweets [pero] one night I was craving for cake, sabi ko, ‘Mom, I’ll get you that cake tomorrow.’ Tapos sabi niya, ‘Ayoko ‘yon.’ Pero favorite n’ya ‘yon. So the next day, sobra siyang stressed na hindi siya kumakain, sabi ko, ‘I have your cake.’ Sabi niya, ‘Buti na lang.’ Sabi ko kaya pala kahapon ko pa iniisip," she said.
Aside from being a confidant to her mom, Karylle said she's also doing her best to help lift the spirits of Quizon family.
“So ‘yun ang role ko do’n. Ako ‘yung tagasubo. Kailangan mo lang make sure na may kasalo sila sa pagkain. With all the running around you’re doing in the hospital, kailangan ng pampagaan ng loob, tagahawak ng kamay, kayakap,” she explained.
Dolphy was rushed to Makati Medical Center on June 9 due to pneumonia.
On Tuesday, ABS-CBN News reported that Dolphy will undergo dialysis again after his successful tracheostomy.
Doctors said on Monday that Dolphy's vitals are all normal but remains in critical condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment