Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Jake Cuenca admits he is happy dating someone new from showbiz

Jake Cuenca admitted in his June 30 interview with Carmina Villaroel on Showbiz Insider Report that he’s dating right now. “I’m single, but I’m dating. I’m very happy with the person that I’m dating. Basta I’m just not in a rush this time,” he shared.

The 24-year-old actor could not deny when asked if the girl he was dating was from showbiz, but he refused to offer other details about his mystery girl. Jake said that after his much-publicized brea-ups with Melissa Ricks and Roxanne Guinoo, he treats every relationship as a learning experience “I didn’t regret any of my relationships. Actually wala naman akong rinegret. Siguro with the things that I’ve done, the mistakes that I’ve committed before, there are some things that I wish I didn’t do, things that sana at that time parang I wish I could’ve been more mature,” he admitted.

The talented actor said that he has already moved on from his last relationship. “Kumbaga sa akin, it’s a chapter in my life that’s already closed and I’m happy na yung girlfriend ko dati nakapag-move on na rin,” he shared. Although he is open to being friends again with his ex-girlfriend Melissa Ricks, Jake said they are not communicating as of the moment. “Hindi pa kami nagkakaroon ng pagkakataon mag-usap,” he admitted.

The Kapamilya heartthrob told SIR that he has already apologized to everyone he has hurt in the past and he has learned a lot from his mistakes when it comes to love. “Yung pinaka-aral na natutunan ko sa larangan, pag hindi mo alam talaga yung totoong ibig sabihin ng pagmamahal, huwag mo muna pasukin. Kasi talagang makakasakit ka ng tao. At ang babae talaga, agad-agad alam na nila yung gusto nila, ang lalake medyo maraming questions, maraming curiousity,” he said.

Jake said he can now discern when he has truly fallen in love with someone. “Pagka-nasabi ko sa sarili ko na mahal ko na ang isang tao, seryoso na ako talaga. Hindi naman ako yung talagang perfect na guy. Maybe that’s why parang I can relate also to my role sa Kung Ako’y Iiwan Mo kasi tungkol siya sa kahinaan ng lalaki, tungkol siya sa mga pagkakamali ng lalaki and I’ve made the same mistake. But definitely I’ve learned from every single one of them,” he said.

The interview also chronicled how Jake matured because of show business. “Medyo may pagka-black sheep ako nung bata ako.  Nung naging teenager ako, dumaan ako sa stage ng pag-rerebelde. My family gave up a lot of apprehensions for me to be an actor but I begged them. I was just a boy, parang I’ve grown up and I’m ready to face all these challenges in my life na walang takot. This time in my life at this stage I’m a man,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment