Thursday, July 5, 2012

John Estrada, Pricilla Meirelles and Anechka photo revealed

Looks like a very happy family that John Estrada has with Brazilian beauty wife Priscilla Meirelles and mother to their first baby girl  Anechka in a family photo they just released!
Priscilla just revealed in aninterview that she is enjoying motherhoo and of course the company of her husband John whom she considers her best friend too.
On John Estrada:
 “Sometimes he can be very sweet, it really depends on his mood. Minsan para siyang hindi husband ko, parang brother ko, he bullies me a lot. He knows what buttons to push. Eh ako hindi puwedeng quiet lang. He knows I have a big mouth. So, when I answer back, he enjoys it, he laughs because it’s funny din the way I respond. We’re like cats and dogs.”
On daughter Anechka:
“I really wanted it because it’s for the best. And it’s not a lifetime thing anyway. Ideally, I’m going to do it for at least six months. It just so happens that now I am relaxing more because we have a yaya that’s very good. So I am relying a little bit more on her so I can rest and produce milk for the baby, because if I don’t have enough rest, I don’t have enough milk.”



No comments:

Post a Comment