Tuesday, July 24, 2012

KC Concepcion Backed-out from Derek Ramsay and Anne Curtis Movie

During her taped guesting in Kris Aquino's daily morning show "Kris TV" last Friday, July 20, KC Concepcion announced that she is no longer part of upcoming Anne Curtis and Derek Ramsay movie "Nothing Compares to You" from Viva Films.

The reason? She's tired and needed to rest.

"I actually said I don't know how I'm gonna do my live shows. Kasi I didn't grow up working na bugbog talaga sa showbiz. So as much as I work hard, I need to sleep. Honestly, I need to sleep talaga," KC explained.

"Kasi in the last four years since I got back, wala talaga akong tulog. Segue-segue talaga - 'yung pack-up ko, call time ko din. So madami akong nagawa in the four years na parang ang sabi ko mabilis akong tatanda kung ganito ang gagawin ko. I mean, like, hindi ko alam na magsho-showbiz ako like major showbiz life. After this breakup I said na I needed to relax a bit kasi baka ma-burnout ako, and I don't like na ma-burnout ako at tamarin ako sa work or something. So sabi ko I'll just take my time," the X Factor Philippines host further explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment