Monday, July 16, 2012

Marian Rivera Guest sa Kusina Master

Marian looks very comfortable in the kitchen, no? And she’s so gorgeous, goodness gracious. She was very engaging with the live audience too. Marian is good like that. She’s very good in injecting her bubbly personality to avoid having a lull moment in the studio. The guy who won the “pabalot” couldn’t even say where he lives the right way. I think he was starstruck not only with Marian’s beauty but also her charm.
I laughed so hard when Chef Boy told Marian to wait before tasting the scallops coz he needs to take a picture of the plate first. Being a food blogger myself, I can totally relate. My husband said the most dramatic thing just a couple of weeks ago, “Alright, take your pictures while I starve myself.” HAHAHA!
Anyhooooo, pardon me for digressing a bit. Don’t forget to watch the next 4 episodes of Kusina Master coz Marian had a very handsome visitor who stopped by at the studio to watch her cook. Ayyyiiiiiiiiii, who could it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment