Saturday, July 28, 2012

Marian Rivera Nagluto ng Masarap na Laing

That’s Marian Rivera proudly showing off her creation, LAING. Popoy Caritativo taught Marian how to make it and it looks really delicious. Funny just how the stars are aligned when it comes to how much I adore and love Marian. Laing is actually one of my favorite Pinoy dishes. And for myself, the best laing is from my Uncle’s wife who’s actually from Bicol. My request for when we visit the Philippines is for my Aunt to cook Laing.

Now I see this picture of Marian with her laing. I wouldn’t mind setting aside my love for my Aunt’s Laing to taste Marian’s version. One more picture after the fold…

And that’s Marian Rivera’s LAING in all its glory, thanks to Popoy’s recipe and tutelage. Yummmy with rice, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment