Sunday, July 22, 2012

Marian Rivera suot ang sapatos na ginawa ng Valentino Couture Bow Pumps

Like I promised yesterday, here’s Marian Rivera’s shoes from her outfit when she went to a Panasonic event with Manager
Popoy Caritativo. Marian, as usual, looked gorgeous in a royal blue ruffled front dress, cinched with a wide belt. Marian wore
a Valentino Couture Bow Pumps ($745). ROWR! The picture doesn’t show the whole shoes so she could actually be wearing
the Valentino Couture Bow d’Orsay Pumps.

She wore the brown/beige pair in her Tunay Na Buhay interview by the way. Check it out after the fold..

Marian is really a girl after my own heart. I so love ALL her shoes. And I love that she buys them in different

colors too. I wonder if she also bought the red patent color(HOT!), or the lace pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment