Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Why KC Concepcion out from film with Anne Curtis

Actress KC Concepcion denied that she backed out from the upcoming movie "Nothing Compares to You" because she doesn't like to play a "bad girl."

"It's not (I'm not comfortable). Bad girl din naman ako sa (gagawin kong) teleserye," she said in an interview on "KrisTV" last Friday, referring to her new drama series "Against All Odds" with Judy Ann Santos.

Concepcion was supposed to star opposite Anne Curtis and Derek Ramsay in "Nothing Compares to You."

Apart from the upcoming ABS-CBN series, Concepcion is also hosting the twice-a-week "The X Factor Philippines," which will begin its live shows next month.

Concepcion also appears in the Sunday varierty show, "ASAP 2012."

"I actually said I don't know how I'm gonna do my live shows. Kasi I didn't grow up working na bugbog talaga sa showbiz. So as much as I work hard, I need to sleep. Honestly, I need to sleep talaga," she explained.

"Kasi in the last four years since I got back, wala talaga akong tulog. Segue-segue talaga -- 'yung pack-up ko, call time ko din. So madami akong nagawa in the four years na parang ang sabi ko mabilis akong tatanda kung ganito ang gagawin ko. I mean, like, hindi ko alam na magsho-showbiz ako like major showbiz life. After this breakup (with actor Piolo Pascual), I said na I needed to relax a bit kasi baka ma-burnout ako, and I don't like na ma-burnout ako at tamarin ako sa work or something. So sabi ko I'll just take my time," she said.

'Bicoastal' living

In the interview, Concepcion also shared that she would love to have a "bicoastal-type" of living arrangement in the future.

"I don't know if I'm gonna be based in Manila, like kapag may family na ako. I'd love to be parang bicoastal, 'yung dito nakatira tapos mayroon din akong ibang lugar sa isang bansa," she said.

But Concepcion stressed that she is not yet ready to start her own family.

"Mahilig ako sa bata kasi lumaki ako sa sisters na kids pero gusto kong magpapayat ng todo and to live out my best body before ako (magka-pamilya), at gusto kong magpakasal din," she said.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment