Friday, August 24, 2012

Angel Aquino now prefers a non-showbiz guy

After her four-year relationship with TV personality Lui Villaruz, actress Angel Aquino said she now prefers to have a non-showbiz boyfriend.

"Ayaw ko na ng showbiz. I remember si Lui Villaruz, he's low-profile showbiz, paano pa kaya kung high profile? So either, whether you are low profile or high profile, basta you are showbiz I will not even touch it," Aquino told ABS-CBNnews.com on Wednesday during the press conference for her horror film "Amorosa," which opens next week.

"Kasi iba when all eyes are on you, ang hirap. Especially if both are from the industry alam niyo what the other goes through during the shoot, the temptation is always there. Ang hirap-hirap talaga. So I'd rather have somebody who's not in the same industry," she said.

After her breakup with Villaruz, Aquino had a relationship with a non-showbiz guy but unfortunately that also didn't work.

"That guy, we jelled very well kaya lang it was too soon, ang bilis. Mayroon ding differences parang sobra kaming parang 'crash and burn' parang to good to soon and then a lot of other things are happening na hindi pala namin kaya kasi maagang dumating. So we decided it wasn't good for either of us," Aquino said.

The actress said she is also not rushing to fall in love again. "Not in my priorities talaga," she said, adding that she is enjoying her life right now.

"Even without a lovelife it (my life) is still perfect kasi I have a very good relationship with my daughters. I'm happy with their ages ngayon kasi para kaming magkakaibigan so I don't even have to go out to have fun kasi I'm having fun with my kids. We have fun on our own."

No comments:

Post a Comment