Friday, August 24, 2012

Derek Ramsay says no plans to reconcile with Angel Panganiban

Actor Derek Ramsay denied rumors that he and former girlfriend Angelica Panganiban are planning to reconcile.

"No, no. Honestly Angel and I haven't spoken for a while. So I don't know where they got that from," Ramsay told ABS-CBN News in an interview.

But Ramsay stressed that he and the actress have remained friends despite their breakup months ago.

"We are in good terms. We don't hate each other. We are just giving each other the space that we agreed upon. She moved on with her life, I moved on with my life," explained Ramsay.

The actor said some people may have misinterpreted his tweets defending Panganiban from accusations that she cheated during their long relationship.

"I put up that tweet and I meant it. There was nothing else. Everyone was making a fuss out of nothing. Everyone can assume of this and that but I'm not like that," he explained.

Ramsay also refused to talk more about the controversial photo of Panganiban with actor John Lloyd Cruz, who's now being rumored to be the boyfriend of the actress.

"We both agreed to give each other space and we both have moved on. I've known her for six years and she speaks her mind. Hindi naman niya binanggit name ko," the actor said.

No comments:

Post a Comment