Thursday, September 6, 2012

Angel Aquino inamin na si Angelica Panganiban ang nag papakaba sa kanya

Angel Aquino is quite busy nowadays with her showbiz career, with one project after the other. While her horror flick Amorosa is currently showing in cinemas, she is also starring in Biktima, opposite Cesar Montano. The model-turned-actress is also slated to be part of Apoy sa Dagat, ABS-CBN's new teleserye to be top-billed by Angelica Panganiban and Piolo Pascual.

In the upcoming teleserye, Angel will once again assume the role of the main antagonist; the part that she has successfully executed in her previous teleseryes like Magkaribal and Maria La Del Barrio.  “I’m glad that I’m finally treading on new ground kasi before, I’d always be the poor wife, the mom na (mabait),” she explained. “So I really enjoy it, ini-enjoy ko. I enjoy the life of the kontrabida kasi it starts really high and then you go down and you don’t know if you’re going up again or it’s your end. So I enjoy it more. Mas gusto ko ‘yung ride ng kontrabida and I’m glad they entrust me with these kinds of roles (and) for the protagonist to shine, he has to have a formidable kontrabida, so it’s an honor for me.”

Angel, who is an award-winning actress, did not deny the fact that she feels nervous to work with Angelica in their upcoming soap opera. “Angelica makes me nervous,” she confessed. “She does kasi I know she’s a good actress. We worked in (the movie) I Love You, Goodbye. So I was in that movie pero we didn’t have a scene together. I’ve seen her in Ruby, I’ve seen her in the series with Claudine (Barretto), and I look forward to have confrontrations with her. (I feel) nervous and excited.”

When asked by Push.com.ph on how she remains signicant in the industry even after many years, Angel replied “I guess it’s also your choice of projects. It matters and also siguro what you put into every project, kasi hindi naman nila mapapansin kung binale-wala mo lang (ang project). Kasi wala akong binabale-walang role, eh. It requires more than 100 percent of what I have and what I know.”

No comments:

Post a Comment