Saturday, September 15, 2012

Carmen Soo is reunited with Jericho Rosales in Alagwa

Malaysian Star Carmen Soo was very happy that she was able to revive her team up with Jericho Rosales again in the indie film Alagwa (with the English title called Breakaway), which is the Philippines’ official entry to the 17th Busan International Film Festival. The two previously worked together on the teleserye Kahit Isang Saglit back in 2008. “It was good to work with him again after four years. My scene with him is not that much, but it’s nice to get to know each other again after a break. I only have a cameo, but I am really proud of Alagwa being selected at Busan,” she said in a recent interview with Hot Pinoy Showbiz.

Although she is busy with various work commitments in Singapore and Malaysia, Carmen shared that she has constant communication with Jericho, especially with his manager Angeli Valenciano. “Yes, of course, we still keep in touch. I’m also very close to his manager Tita Angeli. I always see them when I come here in the Philippines.”

Given a chance, she’d like to do another teleserye in the country. But for now, she’s focused on shooting a new movie called Ghost Child in Singapore. “For me what’s more important is the role and the story. So hopefully, it would be nice to work with the people I’ve known so far and even new ones as well. The hard part for me is to juggle work in all three countries. Because if I’m in Singapore, I know I’m neglecting Malaysia and Philippines. I can’t just do one. When I did Wowowee, I was here for nine months or a year. It’s so long. So I went back to Malaysia and Singapore.”

No comments:

Post a Comment