Sunday, September 23, 2012

Derek Ramsay has nothing against John Lloyd Cruz

Actor Derek Ramsay has no ill feelings toward the rumored boyfriend of his former sweetheart Angelica Panganiban.

"I’ll stand by what I said about John Lloyd (Cruz). I have nothing against John Lloyd," Ramsay told entertainment website Push, when asked if he anticipates any awkwardness between him and Cruz in the wake of rumors linking the latter to Panganiban.

In recent months, Cruz and Panganiban have been rumored to be a couple, but neither confirmed the status of their relationship.

For his part, Cruz said that opening up on her supposed romance with the former teen star will have to be done "at the right time."

Their recent public appearance at the Star Magic Ball, wherein they were seen holding hands, happened four months after Ramsay confirmed his breakup with Panganiban.

Since then, the former lovers, who where together for six years, have been hounded by rumors of a growing rift. But Ramsay has maintained this is not the case.

"We’re both happy. She’s happy. Bakit ang dami pa rin lumalabas na isyu? Ang pangit ‘di ba? I don’t want to talk about it. Even though ako ang nagmumukhang masama, I don’t need to defend myself. I know the truth,” Ramsay said.

"Ayoko na pagusapan kasi sinasabi ako lagi ang nakikipagusap about this. Let’s put it to rest," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment