Sunday, September 23, 2012

Kim Chiu Says Xian Lim Knows How to Make a Girl Feel Special

Kim Chiu and Xian Lim may have been seeing each other for a few months, but the actress shares that Xian still comes up with ways to surprise her. One such instance was when he asked her to accompany him to the Star Magic Ball held on September 1.

“Three days ago wala pa akong ka-date. So nung nagte-taping kami, he invited me by giving me flowers with a card,” she said in an interview with Push.com.ph. “Nagtanong naman siya ng maayos. Sabi ko, ‘O sige, since wala naman ako ka-date (I still didn’t have a date three days ago. So during our taping, he invited me by giving me flowers with a card. He asked me out nicely. I said, ‘Sure, since I don’t have a date.’).”

Kim adds that Xian always surprises her with the most romantic gestures. “Ganon naman siya lagi e (He’s always like that.). He never fails to surprise me.”

The two stars, who are both busy taping the upcoming teleserye Ina, Kapatid, Anak, had planned to unwind for a bit in the ball. “At least dito sa ball we can relax. Tapos we plan to stay din for the after party event,” Kim shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment