Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Maricar Reyes nasa Be Careful With My Heart

Actress Maricar Reyes is the latest addition to ABS-CBN's hit morning series "Be Careful With My Heart" starring Richard Yap and Jodi Sta. Maria.

“I’m happy to be part of the show especially because its story is so light and feel-good,” said Reyes, who plays Rafi, the best friend Sir Chief’s (Yap).

“This time, I’ll try a new and fun-loving character. I hope the viewers will like Rafi,” added Reyes, who's character made her debut on the series Wednesday.

When asked whether she will get in the way of Maya (Sta. Maria) and Sir Chief’s love story, Maricar simply replied,”That’s something we should all watch out for.”

Meanwhile, almost 6,000 fans of “Be Careful With My Heart” gathered at the recen "Kapit-Bisig Day: The Grand Album Launch" in SM Muntinlupa.

Sta. Maria and Yap went with other cast members including Mutya Orquia, Rosario Carlos, Vivieka Vivieka, Janella Salvador and Jerome Ponce.

"Be Careful With My Heart" air weekdays, 10:45 a.m., before "It's Showtime" on ABS-CBN Primetanghali.

No comments:

Post a Comment