Friday, September 21, 2012

Sharon to KC Enough of heartaches

Megastar Sharon Cuneta again said she is very happy with the new suitor of her daughter, KC Concepcion.

On Twitter, Cuneta said it is time for Concepcion to be happy with the right man. She also expressed her approval to Concepcion's new suitor, French photographer and filmmaker Pierre Emmanuel Plassart.

"@kc_concepcion hahahahahaha! Just really happy for you my baby.. Praying you find the kind of peace in your heart that comes only from our heavenly Father, and that the Holy Spirit help you to discern who is right for you, no matter who he may be, my good, sweet girl.. I like P. but really, you will be the one to choose in the end. And he'll be real & true to you, a well-raised, well-bred, kind and loving gentleman who will share our values that you may get along happily forever," she said.

"No one's gonna hurt you anymore, because now you know better.. I am so proud of you.. Enough heartache, sweetheart..it's time to be happy because that is what you deserve.. God knows and sees..and those who deserve it shall be punished for what they did to you.. I love you, Big Ate! And I'm tweeting it so the whole world knows! Goodnight my bebé.. Hugs and kisses, Mama.:-)," added.

Cuneta earlier drew flak for calling KC's suitor as "lalaking-lalaki."

"I cleared it up exactly because I was avoiding controversy kasi nagtawanan ang mga nakapaligid sa akin pati ang nagtanong, so alam ko na iniisip nila. That's why I said 'not a woman.' Sinundan ko pa ng 'hindi tomboy ang ibig ko sabihin.' Guess it's damned if you do & damned if you don't. That's so sad.. May I just ask: Why is this such a big deal if no one is guilty of something? Bakit may affected? Yun lang," Cuneta told @pinoyviewer.

This is not the first time Cuneta had to defend herself on social media. Last March, the actress figured in a word war against some netizens whom she suspected are fans of KC 's former boyfriend, hunk actor Piolo Pascual.

No comments:

Post a Comment