Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Gretchen Barretto sinabing ibibigay niya lahat sa bago niyang teleserye

Best known for her role as Victoria Valera in former drama Magkaribal, Gretchen Barreto’s return to primetime via Alta had her prepare in many aspects of her professional and personal life. “A lot of exercise, a lot of sleep, a lot of reading, a lot of soul-searching, a lot of planning, a lot of everything. A lot of bonding time, with you know, my family and my friends,” La Greta excitedly revealed.

When Gretchen was asked on how ready she is to be back on TV she answered, “Ready na ready na ako sumabak sa trabaho… I got to bond with Diether Ocampo and Zanjoe and KC whom I love very much. Wala si Angelica because meron siyang trabaho but nagbobond kami ng nagbobond ng Alta group so excited na kami.“

Gretchen was given the Best Actress award in the recently concluded Star Awards for TV so would this mean there is added pressure on her part because the last role she portrayed got people to notice her as an ace actress? “Actually I don’t see it as a pressure, I see it as an inspiration para pag-igihan ang trabaho ko. Alam ko ngayon na mas kailangan kong magtrabaho at ipakita sa lahat na deserving ako sa awards at deserving ako na maging parte ng kapamilya at para maging isang primetime bida artist.” Can she top her role in Magkaribal? “I will not give not just my best but all of my best.”

When asked why people should watch Alta and stay glued to their TV sets once it starts, La Greta candidly answered, “Because it’s me! Because its Marga Silverio (her role in the serye), and alam niyo naman when I give something I am very passionate when I like something at mahal na mahal ko ang industriyang ito, marami nang naibigay sa akin ito, marami nang kaligayahang naibigay and dito ako nanggaling. Sinabi ko na at paulit-ulit kong sinasabi, hinding-hindi ko ito makakalimutan at dito ako mananatili so I will give my best. Kapag gumagawa ng proyekto ang isang Gretchen Barreto, binibigay niya ang lahat at ibibigay ko ang lahat.. pati po ang puso ko yun ang gagawin ko.”

No comments:

Post a Comment