Friday, October 26, 2012

Xian Lim happy on the reunion of Kim Chiu and Gerald Anderson

Xian Lim didn’t look troubled at all when Push.com.ph asked for his reaction regarding the highly-anticipated comeback of Kim Chiu and Gerald Anderson’s love team via the Star Magic 20th anniversary movie 24/7 In Love. He was quick to refute speculations that he felt threatened about it. “Of course not. I said in my previous interviews, even before I came to the Philippines napapanood ko na sila. I would say I’m one of their fans. I would say I’m happy for them,” said the dashing actor right after the Mint fashion show last Wednesday night, October 24.

As it is, Gerald already posted a publicity photo of himself and Kim via his Instagram account; and many of the Kimerald fans expressed their support for the team-up. To which Xian replied, “Hindi ko pa nga nakikita. Nakakatuwa ang Instagram. You get to see what people are doing. Tsaka supportive naman ako sa lahat ng movies, sa lahat ng anything.”

True enough, Xian has nothing to worry about since his Instagram photos with Kim have acquired more “likes” than that of Gerald’s. But Xian refused to dwell on such comparisons especially because Gerald is not only his co-endorser for the same clothing line, but also his teammate in basketball. There are also talks that they are slated to work on a project very soon.

“Wala naman tayo sa likes. I guess kanya-kanyang posts ‘yan. Pero thank you sa lahat ng sumusuporta. Dun lang naman e.”

No comments:

Post a Comment