Thursday, October 25, 2012

Xian Lim Supports Kim Chiu-Gerald Anderson Team-up

Actor Xian Lim, who is currently courting Kim Chiu, says that he is supportive of the actress’ team up with her former boyfriend and love team partner, Gerald Anderson, in the upcoming movie 24/7 In Love.

Gerald and Kim have been an on-screen tandem ever since they appeared on the first teen edition of the TV show Pinoy Big Brother back in 2006. When they broke up in 2010, Kim was then paired with Xian in the hit series My Binondo Girl, and the two are now also rumored to be a couple in real life.

"Okay naman (It's okay.). Prior to 'KimXi' naman, 'Kimerald' was first," Xian was quoted as saying in an article on ABS-CBNNews.com.

Xian also shared that he used to be a fan of Kim and Gerald’s team-up back when he was still living in America. "Noong nasa States pa lang ako, pinapanood ko na ang 'Kimerald' sa tambalan nilang My Girl,” he said. “So nakakatuwang nagbalik sila, and I can admit na naging fan naman ako eh (When I was still living in the States, I used to watch 'Kimerald' in My Girl. So I'm happy that they're being paired again, and I can also admit that I've been a fan of their team-up.).”

However, Xian refused to give a direct answer when he was asked if he and Kim have already made their relationship official. "We just let people say what they want to say and we let people think what they want to think,” he said. “What they see is what they get."

No comments:

Post a Comment