Friday, November 30, 2012

Angelica Panganiban proud of boyfriend John Lloyd

Actress Angelica Panganiban is so proud of her boyfriend, actor John Lloyd Cruz, that she describes herself as Cruz's biggest fan.

In her official Twitter account, Panganiban shared her recent conversation with her biological father, Mark Charlson.

Panganiban, who is busy with her film "One More Try" told her father how proud she is to have Cruz as a boyfriend.

"It will be shown on Christmas day, dad. We are on our last days. Doing heavy scenes now. But I'm very inspired," Panganiban said referring to her film "One More Try."

She also told her father: "My boyfriend is the best actor (of) his generation. I'm trying my best, to be as good as him. (But that's not gonna happen) I am his biggest fan ever since. I just want to be enough, compared to my idol. There's just too much pressure... Anyways I'll talk to you soon?"

Panganiban also said it feels good to tell her dad about her love for John Lloyd.

"Conversation with my father... Sinong mag-aakala na pwede to? Na ganito kayo magkwentuhan? Na pwede ka mag karon ng ama? Ang pagmamahal talaga walang pwersahan... Kahit iwasan mo. Mauuwi ka pa din sa 'pagmamahal' .. Kasi... Ganoon ka.. Ganito ang kapalaran mo :) #HappinessIsBestWhenShared."

Panganiban met her American father in Los Angeles, California on November 21, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment