Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sharon Cuneta engages in another Twitter spat with Piolo Pascual’s fans

Sharon Cuneta said she might be provoked to reveal the truth behind her daughter KC Concepcion’s breakup with matinee idol Piolo Pascual should the cyberspace bashing keep coming.

In a report by ABS-CBNnews.com, the Megastar was said to have engaged in another quarrel with netizen bashers over social networking site Twitter.

On Friday night, November 2, the actress-singer and mother of X Factor Philippines host KC, defended her daughter against a series of tweets meant to lambast her and her family.

The Megastar, who currently has 350,000 followers, tweeted:

“I and my family have been holding our tongues. He should be thanking me. Konti pa si KC na ang magsasalita.

"Sana ipakita rin nya all the text messages from 2 people! Mabait pa ako nyan.”

The TV5 star relayed how she, KC, and her husband Senator Kiko Pangilinan have only been restraining themselves from speaking up about the said issue:

“God knows it is taking all of my strength to keep my mouth shut. Si Kiko at KC rin nagpipigil lang. Lord help me.”

Sharon added, in reply to a follower:

“They should actually be thanking our family for keeping quiet, kahit sunod-sunod ang pambabastos nila sa amin! Kung alam lang nila.”

The actress specifically took offense in Twitter users @Wayne4Emma, @itsmejjled, and @vannessaregina to whom she angrily retorted at:

“Hey you guys started it today. May isa syang fan na di pala marunong magbasa at ubod ng feeling na nagtweet sa akin na si Piolo daw ang topic namin!

"Go thru my timeline if u wanna know how ‘smart’ and bastos you guys are. Then leave us alone!

"Kung gano kabastos yang idol nyo ganun din kayo. Thank God nabuko ni KC! Hay Lord!”

Meanwhile, to user @Wayne4Emma alone, Sharon angrily replied:

“Don't push me. Ang tagal na namin ni Kiko at KC gusto sabihin lahat. At ipakita ang text msgs ni Piolo mo at ng isa pang tao na sinave lahat ni KC. OKAY?

"Have a nice life! Magsama-sama kayong maglambada. Chaka labada.”

Finally losing patience, Sharon directly mentioned Piolo in one of her tweets:

“punong-punong puno na ako!!!!! Akala nila basta lang namin papalampasin to?…

"Sorry pasensyahan na lang. At pag nagsalita kami, PIOLO, DAHIL SA FANS MO!”

The following day, Sharon was said to have written a six-part tweet to her followers.

“Dearest Tweeties, I signed out from Twitter last night (early this morning), & my one regret is that I was hurt & forced to make patol again the bashers...

"I am so sorry if my having answered back has offended you... But that is me...

"I am a kind & good person & I have taken great pains over more than 3 decades to not be swallowed by the creature called showbiz...BUT I do know how to fight back...

"I know I shouldn't have, but often it is hard to find a middleground, as I was raised to deal w/ such people in either of 2 ways: totally ignore them or put them in their place...

“I don't think I will ever get used to people saying bad things to & about me & any member of my family...

"And in the end, what will matter to me is that my children will know that when no one who was supposed to be protecting them did so, their Mama risked irking the ire of even her most ardent supporters, in order to fight for them & our name...

“I will always protect KC... and though it is tempting to just blurt out what really happened that caused her the most pain in her relatively short life & caused her to cry probably a swimming pool of tears, because of her wishes that we try our best to keep our silence, I will leave them alone as long as they leave us alone...

"I have been missing you all as you & I have been nothing but happy these past several days... Talking about our recipes & trying them out, etc...

"I can only hope & pray that somehow, your hearts manage to understand that as they belittle, demean, insult & hurt all that I have worked for, that KC has worked for, my father's & mother's faces flash before my eyes, as do the faces of Kiko, Frankie, Miel & Miguel...

“And the fighter in me stands up to fight, to defend our honor... I am so sorry for having reacted in a way that may so unbecoming of someone like me... perhaps even unworthy of your love & adulation...

"But I am first & foremost a wife, a mother, a daughter... And I feel no shame in standing up for all of us...

"I realize though, that I MUST learn how to let things just slide... As I now feel worse for making patol than I felt reading their vile tweets...

"Remember that I will always be me, that I never showed you a different person as a 'celebrity,' that what you see, like it or not, is all sides of me... The genuinely caring & sweet person, the fighter who will not take things just sitting down...

“But from hereon, I WILL choose my battles...

"Because even if I sometimes am forced to speak the only kind of language they seem to understand, I realize that I was not raised just to do that & stoop to levels I never thought I'd stoop to...

"I apologize again, & I want you all to know that it is NOT easy being in my shoes...but YOU, next to God, my family,&close friends, are the ones I have always drawn strength from...

"And for that and most of all, your love, I am forever grateful... I love you all sincerely... May God bless us all... Always, YOUR Sharon.”

Ending her lengthy note, the Megastar extended her thanks to her husband and daughter:

“Thank you, Kiko, for comforting me through my tears... Kristina, I would lay my life down for you... I love you both very much.

“THANK YOU so much for your loving tweets!!! That dark cloud over my head has been halved! I love you all. Goodnight & sweet dreams! God bless us all.”

On Sunday, Sharon replied to a follower:

"Basta I will NEVER just swallow it & just take it all like a doormat & a punching bag (right, buddy?). Basta mabuti na ang mataray at totoo -- tulad ni Armida Siguion-Reyna di ba? -- at prangka, kesa plastic at nanloloko ng kapwa.

"Kaya masakit sa akin, kasi wala pa akong sinasaktan na sadya. Lagi akong nagre-react, di ako ang nagsisimula.

"So nilift-up ko na silang lahat kay LORD! Kahit na laos na laos na laos na ako. Naghihirap pa daw ako.

"O sya, have a good life! Hope you leave this world a better place than when you first entered it! Though I highly doubt that.

"Love you tweeties! Love, laos. Hahahahaha!"

No comments:

Post a Comment