Friday, March 9, 2012

Charice Pempengco, Nagpatatoo at magjujudge sa "X-Factor Philippines"

Manila, Philippines – International singing sensation Charice Pempengco confirmed that she will be a judge in the upcoming “The X Factor Philippines” show, and revealed a new tattoo in her left arm as well, as shown in the photo below.
According to ABS-CBN on Friday, March 09, 2012, Charice arrived in the country on Thursday night via Singapore Airlines 0916 for her “Infinity Tour” concert at Araneta Coliseum this Friday, March 9 and had a press conference.

As noted in the report, the 19-year old international singer said she had the tattoo during her recent trip to Singapore, where she staged a part of her “Infinity Tour” concert last Monday, which was said to be successful.

“The tattoo that I have has a meaning. The tattoo says ‘love eternally’ and it has an infinity sign. It’s for my love for people, for my fans and for my family, for everybody.” Charice was quoted telling to reporters.

“So, every time I do something I always have reason.” The ‘Pyramid‘ singer added, noting that her mother Raquel knows about the tattoo and did not disagree with her decision; and stressed out that she do not care about the negative comments questioning her sexual preference.

Meanwhile, Charice, who now wears a short blonde hair, confirmed that she will be the only female judge in “The X Factor Philippines” singing talent show, to be hosted by KC Concepcion and will be aired at ABS-CBN soon.

“Thank you so much to the people behind ‘X Factor‘. I love ‘X Factor‘ and I’m very happy, very happy to be part of the team. And I’m so excited. I know there are a lot of talented celebrities here in the Philippines and thank you for thinking about me. Thank you for trusting me.” Charice said.

Meanwhile, Charice will be joined by international rapper Iyaz, who was featured in her hit song “Pyramid“, on her “Infinity Tour” Manila concert, which will also marked her reunion with her fellow Little Big Stars contestants including Sam Concepcion, Ralph Salazar and Maliksi Morales.

No comments:

Post a Comment