Thursday, March 8, 2012

Gerald Anderson, Bagong endorser ng Mint

AS much as he wanted to talk exclusively about clothes and fashion during his launch as an endorser for clothing line Mint, Gerald Anderson was hounded with questions about his love life and the real 411 between him and Sarah Geronimo.
The two stars went out on a yacht date for the pilot episode of Sarah G Live on ABS-CBN. They were singing in a videoke room and while Sarah was browsing through the songlist, she said, “Hanap lang ako, babe.” That moment sparked a frenzy of talk with fans of the loveteam becoming even more hopeful that the real score between the two goes beyond any movie or TV promo.
Read about Gerald’s reaction on “The Babe” incident and more.
So tell us about that incident when Sarah Geronimo called you babe. Did you expect the public reaction to be such?
Well, those who watched the show must have seen how surprised I was myself. (Laughs) I really didn’t know what happened at that moment but at the same time, kinilig ako. Nang-hina ang tuhod ko. (Laughs some more)
But what’s the real score between you and Sarah?
As much as I would want to say that we have a relationship, the truth is we’re friends. She’s a special friend and she inspires me. I’m really happy that I’m getting to know her on a different level. 
But would you want to have a relationship with her?
I’m happy with what we have now. I really like her and thinking about her puts a smile on my face, but I am aware she’s not ready to be in a relationship yet. I respect her and her family’s decisions for her.
But a lot are really surprised because people thought that your closeness before was just a gimmick to promote your movie, and now it seems real.
I can’t lie about that. Hindi ako ganun. While a lot would really want to see us together, it’s just not that yet.
Anyway, a lot also were surprised with your decision to move from Bench to Mint.
It was hard leaving my previous endorsement but I have a new family now and I’m very happy with them. I like their clothes because they’re very stylish and very affordable. Good quality too. Plus, my signing with Mint is my chance for growth and change.
Growth and change—does this mean away from Kim Chiu who is still with the clothing line you previously endorsed?
No, hindi naman.
But you are aware that the other endorser for Mint—in fact he was signed before you—is Xian Lim who is said to be pretty tight with Kim.
Yes, of course.  But I don’t see any problem with that. In fact, I am their fan. I saw them in My Binondo Girl and they indeed have chemistry. They’re both good actors and look good together. I also know their tandem will go a long way.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see you in person Mr. Anderson.. I've been a fan of yours for so long and until now, I can't help myself from searching any updates about your life, though it's a private thing, still it makes me happy to know anything about you.. you are so blessed because you are also a blessing to every life you've touched.. GODbless always.. <3

    ReplyDelete