Thursday, March 15, 2012

Xian Lim, Sobrang Nahiya sa Pamilya ni Kim Chui

During the press conference for Star Magic’s 20th anniversary, Xian Lim said he is thankful that he’s under the Kapamilya talent management’s wing. The 22-year-old actor admitted he has learned a lot from Star Magic. “Humility and discipline na binibigay nila sa amin. They taught me how to stay grounded at all times and also yung family na nabuo namin sa Star Magic. We’re really thankful na we’re part of it, lahat kami we’re very thankful from the bottom of our hearts,” he shared last March 13.

After doing My Binondo Girl, Xian has been busy with an upcoming movie. “I have a project with Star Cinema which we’re working on right now. It’s called The Reunion and it also stars Enrique Gil, Enchong Dee, and Kean Cipriano. It’s a barkada movie. I’m also about to work on a movie with Kim (Chiu) and yung soap but we’re still working on it,” he shared.

Although he has yet to admit to officially courting her, Xian did divulge at the Star Magic presscon that he recently met Kim’s family for the very first time. “Andun yung family niya, her titas and her lola came from Cebu so I had dinner with them. I’m really thankful to be introduced to family. Kasi if you guys are hi hello lang, it’s very functional lang. But if it boils down to you meet her family, it means there’s sincerity, it’s genuine. Wala namang masamang kumain ng dinner kasama yung family, ‘di ba wala namang masama dun? We’re happy. I’m really happy na na-meet ko na sila kasi parang I’m getting to know the person more,” he said.

Xian admitted that he felt nervous while being introduced to his My Binondo Girl co-star’s relatives. “Nung pagka-pasok ko pa nga ganito kapula yung face ko, siyempre nahihiya ako. I’m excited at the same time but at the same time nahihiya ako. Mukha talaga akong namumula (laughs),” he recalled.

Xian revealed that Kim has also gotten the chance to meet his mom. “Yes na-meet na rin niya yung mom ko pero hindi pa sila nagka-usap,” he shared. The actor said nothing has changed between him and Kim even though they do not see each other everyday. “Wala namang nagbabago sa mga nangyayari sa amin porke’t natapos yung soap. It’s not going to change. Katulad nga ng sinasabi ko palagi, I’m always going to make her feel special. Let’s say we see each other yes. Hindi lang naman sa taping nagtatapos, hindi naman porke’t natapos ang My Binondo Girl tapos na ang lahat. Nothing changed and kung may magbago man, it’s probably growing,” he said.

The talented actor said he wants to live in the moment and not worry about where their friendship will go. “Lets take it step by step. I don’t want to look too far in the future. Let’s take it moment by moment. Let’s not over think situations. Mas maganda yung inenjoy mo yung moment. I’m loving the moment and basta I’m happy we’re getting to know each other more of course,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment