Saturday, April 28, 2012

Billy Crawford's Career in France and with ABS-CBN

Billy Crawford signed a two-year contract with ABS-CBN a few days before he’s scheduled to leave for France on April 30. Billy will be making his long-overdue return to the European country to release another album and revive his international career.

He said that he feels excited and nervous that he will finally return to France, where he previously succeeded in making a name for himself as a pop icon. “I’m nervous because it’s been years since I performed in France, I’m excited-nervous, ‘di naman takot-nervous, I feel blessed and I feel happy,” explained Billy.

As for his renewal of contract with the Kapamilya network, the singer said, “I’m very, very happy and it’s such a blessing knowing the fact that I have a few more years with ABS-CBN, [I’m a] Kapamilya again.”

As part of the contract, Billy shared that he will continue to be one of the hosts of It’s Showtime and will remain as host for the future season of Pilipinas Got Talent, together with Luis Manzano. “It’s the same, [hosting on] It’s Showtime. Ibabalik ang Pilipinas Got Talent, which I’m very excited about because marami kaming pasabog, marami kaming bago na mangyayari dito. And excited na ako na makasama ulit si Lulu Boy (Luis) and we have ASAP and a few other projects.”

He continued that there should be no conflict between his projects here and abroad because he talked to the management about his work in France before signing the contract. “Well, for now I made it a point, I made it clear din naman sa France na I will be there for two months only and I’ll be back sa Pilipinas kasi ‘di ko naman maiwanan. Ang ABS-CBN naman pinayagan din naman nila akong umalis, of course. It’s a mutual agreement din naman for both parties. So I will be coming back after two months and then I will have to go back to France again for promotional purposes.”

Billy continued that remaining a Kapamilya even when he is away is a wish granted. “It’s such a blessing that ABS-CBN has been very, very supportive kung kelan ako aalis, kung ano man ang gagawin in the future. So I’m so happy I’ll have a family like this na hindi ako pinigilan to reach my dream once again, so I couldn’t be happier na whatever happens overseas may babalikan akong pamilya. There’s no place like home and I’m excited to come back,” shared Billy.

No comments:

Post a Comment