Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Xian Lim, Denies That He Wrote a Special Song for Kim Chui

Xian Lim admitted that he is already very excited to launch his first album at the end of the month. The 22-year-old actor said he has put a lot of work into preparing for the project.

“The album has five songs and it’s mostly revivals and one of them is going to be an original composition from me. Kasi matagal ko na naming gusto. I’m pretty sure everyone wants an album. I mean everyone that loves music wants an album. So nung nalaman ko na gagawa ako sobrang saya ko kasi this is what I wanted to do and sabi ko I’m going to write some songs and I hope you guys will like it. I wrote a love song and one na general love song na lahat ng tao nararamdaman,” he shared during his McDonald’s store visit in Greenhills, San Juan on April 16.

Although he still wants to keep title of the song he wrote a secret until the album launch, he said he wrote it and finished it a few months ago. Xian denied that he wrote it especially for Kim Chiu. “I would say yes but it’s not para lang sa isang tao. Ang gusto ko dito, para siya sa lahat. I want everyone to be able to relate to it.  I guess ang makakita niyo dito sa album ko will be more of my emotional side slash the observant side of me,” he revealed.

Xian also explained how the idea of his song came to him. “Sa original composition ko kasi ‘di ba in our lifetime maraming nag-o-open up sa atin? Like let’s say your friends who open up to you and tell you their love problems and then siyempre you take it and you observe. Ako naman, I felt na why not take that, take all the knowledge na sinabi sa akin tungkol sa heartaches, tungkol sa sakit ng ulo and sa lahat ng naririnig ko in my lifetime, I just put it in one song. Siyempre hindi naman lahat yun pero kumuha ako ng isang piece and I decided to make it into a song.

No comments:

Post a Comment