Sunday, April 22, 2012

Xian Lim is Grateful to Kim Chui

Xian Lim is grateful to Kim Chiu for defending him from persistent intrigues and for acknowledging his talent as an actor. But he maintained that the success of their team-up was a result of their combined efforts. “Siyempre, walang ‘I’, tulungan po yun. Thankful ako na may umusbong na fans club, kasi if it wasn’t for Kim, it won’t be ‘Kimxi.’ Alangan namang ‘Xi’ lang. Marami din namang friends of Xian or Xianatics. Maraming solid na nandiyan talaga sila. They don’t just come and go. Maski sa Hawaii, buong tour nandun sila. Meron silang sariling group.”

As for rumors that there are certain Kimerald fans who are spreading hate emails against Xian, the actor-singer said that there’s no need for him to make a big deal out of it. “Wala namang masamang ginawa sa akin ang Kimerald. Wala naman akong magiging reaction kasi I don’t really pay attention to [such criticisms]. Hindi ko na lang masyado iniisip. Why would I let it affect me? Siyempre you can’t please everyone. Mas marami naman ang sumusuporta kaysa sa negative.”

Xian further shared that what’s good about his friendship with Kim is that they have each other’s back. “Itong journey na ito, Kim and I have been working together. We’re good friends. A really good friendship blossomed after the soap, so siyempre kasama siya sa new beginning that I am enjoying right now. We’re a team. We’re always going to be working together, yung comfortability namin, our trust for each other, dapat nandun yun.”

What is his reaction to The Buzz poll where most fans stated that they’d rather see him with a ka-love team than go solo? “I guess makukuha nila yung gusto nila because we’re coming up with a movie, meron pang soap. Madami pang kaganapan na may ka-partner. And for me, lahat ng opportunities na ibinigay sa akin kukunin ko lang siya and I’ll do my best.”

1 comment:

  1. That is good for a person to be humble. And for a love team, I believe that Kim and Xian is a wonderful match. You guys have a lot of things in common, with regards to character, professionalism, ethics, trustworthy and most of all the looks and the beauty.

    ReplyDelete