Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Anne Curtis, Umiyak Sa Showtime.

Anne Curtis will temporarily leave ABS-CBN’s It’s Showtime. The TV host-actress will be gone for a month to “pursue her dreams.”

“Mawawala po ako for one month,” announced Anne during the May 23 episode of the show.

Anne tried to hold back her tears as she continued: “Meron po akong gagawin, it’s a very big step for me. It’s something na gusto kong ipursue sa dreams ko. Basta bagong challenge ito sa life ko at para rin naman po sa inyong lahat at sa mga followers ko.

Vhong Navarro told Anne: “Sa pag-alis mo, baon mo ang suporta ng iyong Showtime family.”

They then called in servers who carried in lechon and marching band members who performed onstage.

Anne wiped away her tears as “Good Luck Anne” was flashed on the screen behind them.

She became emotional as she said: “Gusto ko lang po magpasalamat sa Showtime family; Direk Bobot [Vidanes] thank you for believing in me and allowing me to pursue my dreams. To ABS-CBN for allowing me to take this leave.

“One month lang naman po. I’ll be back, I promise. My Showtime family, mami-miss ko kayong lahat. Mami-miss ko kayong lahat, even the madlang pipol.

“Thank you all of you for understanding.”

Anne stressed that she cannot yet divulge her exact plans.

“It’s a new challenge and I’ll share it with all of you soon kung ano man po ito. Hindi ko pa pwede sabihin but I will tell it at the right time.”

Vice Ganda assured Anne: “We’re so proud of you kahit hindi ako naiiyak. Masayang- masaya ako kaya hindi kita pinigilan nung nalaman ko ito. Alam ko na ito ang kukumpleto ng mga pangarap mo. Bonggang-bongga ka talaga girl!”

They ended this farewell session with a group hug.

On her official Twitter account, Anne emphasized: “1 MONTH lang ako mawawala. I have a teleserye pa to finish and No Other Concert National Tour! 💋 Gen San next!”

She is part of the upcoming Kapamilya teleserye, Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw, which will also star Kris Aquino and Robin Padilla.

Yesterday, May 24, she posted this update: “This is it! Bye Manila!!! See you in a month! Tweet you in a bit! ♥ pray for me please ♥”

One of her latest updates mentioned that she had a stopover in Japan before arriving at her final destination, which she did not disclose.

No comments:

Post a Comment