Thursday, July 5, 2012

Dawn Zulueta leads Preview’s best-dressed stars

“Walang Hanggan” star Dawn Zulueta is glamming it up as she graces the cover of the “Best Dressed” issue of fashion magazine Preview.
Zulueta wore a black cutout dress by Boom Sason, who also designed Georgina Wilson’s bathing suit for the July 2012 issue of Esquire Philippines magazine.
Lala Flores did her makeup, while Janet dela Rama styled her hair. The cover photo was taken by Doc Marlon Pecjo.
“I am so thrilled, it’s really quite an honor. I’ve always wanted to come out solo on the cover, and I’m very grateful that they chose me. Thank you and congratulations to Preview,” Zulueta said in a behind-the-scenes clip posted by Preview’s website, StyleBible.ph.
Asked to describe her personal style, the actress said: “Relaxed, cool and uncomplicated.”
“My favorite items to collect are bags and shoes. I think a bag or a shoe can change an outfit -- dress it up or dress it down,” she explained.
“I always take into consideration what I’m doing for the day. If I’m, with my kids, I always want to wear something more relaxed. [I want to] still look good but not be complicated because it’s difficult when you’re chasing after toddlers.
“When I go out, I consider the weather where the party is going to be. I want to be very comfortable.”
Zulueta also shared her favorite brands, from European labels such as Valentino and Yves Saint Laurent to local designers Pepito Albert, Cary Santiago and Rhett Eala.
“I think that is the ultimate when it comes to elegance. You should not look uncomplicated,” she said.
Zulueta is currently part of ABS-CBN’s top-rating primetime series “Walang Hanggan,” which also includes Coco Martin, Richard Gomez and Julia Montes.
She is also busy doing an independent film.

No comments:

Post a Comment