Thursday, July 5, 2012

Rica Peralejo admits she wants to get pregnant this year

After graduating with a degree in Literature from the Ateneo de Manila University last March, Rica Peralejo admitted that getting her degree was a definite milestone in her life. “I’m done with school. Sobrang parang nakakahinga na ako, nakakatulog na ako, nakakakin na ako (laughs). I think naman anybody that goes through thesis will really have a hard time but more so for me because I’m a wife so hindi naman din ganun ka-simple yung buhay ko na parang nag-aaral lang ako ‘di ba? Adult na rin ako and I have adult responsibilities so talagang halos maloka loka ako pero kahit naman ganun it’s very fulfilling, there’s so much grace when your doing it,” she said.

The Ang TV alumna says she is also planning to get a Master’s degree soon. “I’m still doing a study on either Sociological Science or baka puwede rin Cultural Studies so depende pa. I want to take up Master’s degree kasi parang it helps you explain people and basically the nature of my husband’s ministry is to do deal with people and parang mas maganda sana kung makakatulong na ako sa ministry namin in a way like you can craft policies, you can make development studies, mga ganun,” she explained.

Rica, who got married to Joseph Bonifacio in 2010, has also become very active in Victory Christian Fellowship where her husband is a pastor. “I’m very active now in our ministry especially after I graduated. Pero even while I was still in school, I would really do a lot of church things,” she said.

Now that she has graduated, Rica admitted that they are planning to start a family very soon. “Gusto ko, we are hoping for a pregnancy by the end of this year, maybe December. We’re just really thinking about it kasi parang ayaw naman namin na masira yung mga holidays, yung parang nag-mo-morning sickness ako, tina-timing din namin ng maigi. When we got married kasi, I was already in school. Actually puwede naman talaga kami magbuntis kung gusto naming kaya lang ayaw din naming maging unfair to the baby na parang we can’t give our baby the full attention just because I’m in school. Mahirap talaga eh, Ateneo is not that easy. The load is just very, very heavy,” she said.

The 31-year-old actress said she and her husband want to have three children. “I’m praying sana three boys (laughs). Gusto ko lahat boys para I can play with them talaga, ganun,” she added.

The talented host also shared what she has discovered about herself as a wife. “Actually, I’m still discovering myself and I think when you’re a wife you never stop discovering yourself as a wife because you both change depending on the season, depending on the circumstances, mag-iiba yan eh. Hindi natin alam ano ipapapadala ng buhay, anong prinepare ng Diyos para sa inyo. So I would say ha I’m not really exactly the best wife and the important thing is that we’re both willing to work it out no matter what. Kasi wala namang perfect eh. I will always do things that might disappoint him and vice-versa, pero yung masarap lang sa relasyon namin is that we’re both willing to work it out, to work on the relationship talaga and to make it our priority,” she said.

Catch Rica Peralejo and other Ang TV alumni like Lindsay Custodio, Gio Alvarez, Jan Marini Alano, Diane Dela Fuente, and Kaye Abad this Sunday, July 8 on ASAP2012 for star Magic’s 20th Anniversary special. For the latest celebrity updates, log on daily to Push.com.ph and follow Push_Mina on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment