Wednesday, August 22, 2012

BB Gandanghari still looking for love

Six years after admitting that he's gay, actor Rustom Padilla, who is now known as BB Gandanghari, said he still hasn't found love.

In an exclusive interview with ABS-CBN anchor Korina Sanchez that aired on Sunday, Gandanghari said he does not feel sad that he does not have a special someone because his family is always there for him.

However, he said he is not losing hope of finding love one day.

“Love remains to be evasive. Can love be really possible sa isang katulad ko? But I’m not losing hope. Who knows?” he said.

Gandanghari said he did not go through a smooth path after he revealed that he’s gay.

“Mahirap kasi may mga reaction sa mga taong importante sa 'yo pero hindi nila naiintindihan na this is not a choice. This is an orientation so I can’t really do anything. I’m just saying the truth," he said.

He also said that he has made his resolve with God deep in his heart and that nothing can put him down as long as God knows his real feelings.

Gandanghari said what currently makes him happy is his busy work schedule.

“Yung mabigyan ka ng pagkakataon to work, I’m really very happy. Iba ang high na nararamdaman ko when I’m working,” he said.

Gandanghari said his labrador dog also keeps him company.

“The reason why I got myself a dog para to heal myself from that hate. That was also the time na I was trying to connect,” he said.

Despite what he’s been through, Gandanghari said he feels peaceful because he knows that what he’s become is not his own choice.

“In my head and in my heart, my conscience is clear. Wala akong sinasaktang tao. I’m trying to be dignified with the choices I’ve made,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment