Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Angelica Panganiban Says the State of Her Heart is Perfect

Actress Angelica Panganiban has given more hints about her relationship with John Lloyd Cruz.

In an article by Hot Pinoy Showbiz, she  described the state of her heart as “perfect” during a press launch. She also admitted that she had other “perfect days” aside from the “perfect Sunday” she spent with the actor, which she documented on the photo-sharing website Instagram. "Perfect Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday hanggang Sunday, balik Monday,” she was quoted as saying in the article. “Nasa iyo naman 'yon kung paano mo papagandahin ang araw mo.  (Perfect Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday up to Sunday, back to Monday. How you choose to make your day better is up to you.).”

Angelica also revealed that it was John Lloyd who had posted their picture in her Instagram account. However, she did not divulge where it was taken. She then asked the members of the press who were at the event to respect her privacy and to let her enjoy her life, especially since she has always been honest with the media. "Siguro may karapatan din akong huwag magsalita at piliin kong manahimik,” she said. “Hayaan niyo na muna akong i-enjoy ko 'yung privacy at happiness na mayroon ako ngayon. In time darating tayo diyan kapag nag-desisyon ako at bumait akong magsalita at i-share sa inyo kung anuman ang nararamdaman ko. Sobrang proud ako na gagawin 'yon, pero ngayon hayaan niyo muna ako na nasa ganito (I think I have the right to choose to be quiet and to not talk about my life. Let me enjoy the privacy and the happiness that I have right now. We’ll get there in time, when I decide to share whatever I’m feeling with you. I’m very proud that I would be able to do that, but for now let me stay this way.)."

Despite having what seems like a blooming love life, Angelica still said that she is enjoying singlehood after her breakup with actor Derek Ramsay.

"Nararamdaman ko na paganda ng paganda ang bawat araw na mayroon ako. At hindi ko kailangang hingin 'yon sa ibang tao,” she said. “Nararamdaman ko 'yon sa sarili ko dahil nahanap ko kung ano ang gusto kong ma-achieve -- 'yung panahon sa sarili ko, maalagaan ko 'yung sarili ko, pagandahin lalo ang sarili ko -- at mukhang achieve na achieve ko ang kagandahan na 'yon (I can feel that my days are getting better and better. And I don’t have to rely on others for that. I feel that way because I’ve found what I wanted to achieve—time for myself, to take care of myself, to make myself more beautiful—and it looks like I’ve achieved that beauty.)."

No comments:

Post a Comment