Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Iza Calzado birthday surprise from Fil-Brit boyfriend

Iza Calzado got a surprise birthday greeting from Filipino-British boyfriend Ben Wintle, who appeared for the first time on national television to wish her well as she turned 30.

“I like that she was really into health and fitness as I am. We work out a lot. We’ve had the opportunity of travelling and we do a lot of eating together,” Ben said in a taped interview in “The Buzz” on Sunday, August 19.

Iza thanked her boyfriend for granting an interview.

Since  the Kapamilya actress is busy with her showbiz commitments, such as “Kahit Puso’y Masugatan” and “ASAP 2012,” Ben said that he wants Iza to have  more time for herself.

“If I could give her a really special gift, it would be the gift of more time to get more sleep and to do all the exercise that she wants to do,” he added.

Three wishes

Ben also revealed his three wishes for her.

“First is I hope that your passion continues to lead you to more fresh and challenging projects. Second, I hope that work doesn’t keep her up so late at night because I want her to stay healthy and be around for another 30 years. My last wish is that I hope she enjoys the dinner I’m gonna cook for her tonight,” he said.

Iza, in turn, shared her birthday wish, which is to be a “responsible adult” for her family.

“Gusto ko makausap ang mga magulang ko pero since hindi naman puwedeng mangyari iyon, gusto ko lang maging masaya kaming pamilya. 'Yung kuya ko, mayroon din akong stepbrother, mayroon din akong pamangkin. I hope that I can always be a responsible adult for them.”

She also hopes to settle down with someone “who could bring out the best” in her.

“I hope one day, I can be with the person who could bring out the best in me and hopefully become a good mother. Not soon kasi marami pa talaga akong gustong gawin sa career ko.”

No comments:

Post a Comment