Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Shaina Magdayao looks forward to new life after John Lloyd

Amid intrigues involving her and her past relationship, actress Shaina Magdayao said she now looks forward to a "new life" as she becomes wiser and more experienced.

"I'm just looking forward to the new Shaina, who is a lot wiser. I'm learning so much about life," Magdayao told reporters on Tuesday during the 14th anniversary celebration of Ystilo, a salon owned by her sister actress-singer Vina Morales.

"I'm looking forward to becoming wiser and more experienced. Syempre gusto ko lahat ng natututunan ko sa buhay ko, I'll keep it, I'll learn from it and I'll treasure it, and start moving on with my life, with my new life," she said.

The 22-year-old actress' statements come after reports of a blooming relationship between her former boyfriend actor John Lloyd Cruz and actress Angelica Panganiban.

Although Panganiban had earlier said she and Cruz were only friends, the sexy comedienne recently hinted at a growing relationship with the dramatic actor through a post on Twitter.

In the tweet, Panganiban shared a photo of her and Cruz, with the caption: "Welcome, happiness. Joy, pursued. Welcome, everyone. Especially those who are smiling out of warmth."

Strength from family

In May, Magdayao confirmed rumors of her breakup with Cruz, after he was linked to the separation of Panganiban with her former boyfriend, actor Derek Ramsay.

"Madami akong natutunan, sobrang dami, with everything that's happened," Magdayao said on Tuesday. "But one thing's for sure -- sa dami na siguro ng pinagdaanan ko, I always pray. I always say na I'm never bitter about life."

"I always believe in God's purpose, His perfect plan, so wala akong dapat ikatakot. I know that he is always holding my hand, and he's always beside me," she added.

Magdayao also said she is grateful to her family, who have been supportive of her "since Day 1." Morales, who has been vocal of her support for her younger sister, was at Magdayao's side as she addressed questions from the press.

"Ano pa bang hihingin ko? I have such good friends, I have such good family, at maraming nakaka-appreciate sa akin," she said.

"They've been there for me since day 1, hindi nila ko iniwan. Kung anuman 'yung lakas na meron ako ngayon, kinukuha ko 'yun sa Panginoon, at sa mga kaibigan and definitely sa pamilya ko."

No comments:

Post a Comment