Saturday, August 25, 2012

Khalil Ramos dedicates album to Pilipinas Got Talent fans

“Princess and I” leading man Khalil Ramos, who first gained attention as a finalist in “Pilipinas Got Talent 3,” said he dedicates his debut album to fans who have supported him since he joined the reality show.

“I owe this significant milestone to my fans who backed me up from the very start of my career. If not for them, this album wouldn’t be possible,” Ramos said. “I am really happy that I have already achieved one of my dreams and I want to share this moment with all my supporters.”

Because of his teen-idol looks, Ramos was first tapped for an acting role in the top-rating ABS-CBN series “Princess and I” starring Kathryn Bernardo.

For his first album, the 16-year-old actor-singer showcases his unique flair for alternative rock and ballad.

“I’m quite positive that music lovers will appreciate it since it’s something new, plus we don’t have much alternative rock and ballad artists here in the Philippines. My covers here are far different from its original versions.,” he said.

“Because it’s my first, of course, it had to be great. Everything about it, especially the tracks, were all well thought of,” he added.

To make his “Princess and I” fans happy, Ramos said they decided to include two of the show’s theme songs, “Kung Ako Ba Siya” and “Now We’re Together,” in his new album.

“I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing,” meanwhile, was included for his fans in “PGT.”

Also part of the album are the songs “One More Chance,” “Simple Lang” and the carrier single “Kung Ako Na Lang Sana.”

“For me, acting and singing are really similar. Because when I sing, I also act since I have to make the audience feel my songs… I’m so happy that I’m given the opportunity to do both but if ever I will be asked to choose, I’ll stick with my first love which is singing,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment