Saturday, September 22, 2012

Derek Ramsay walang sama ng loob kay John Lloyd Cruz


Amidst increasing sightings of rumored couple John Lloyd Cruz and Angelica Panganiban, Derek Ramsay maintained that people shouldn’t keep on dragging in the past when those involved have already moved forward. “Seven months na ‘to. We’re both happy. She’s happy. Bakit ang dami pa rin lumalabas na isyu? Ang pangit ‘di ba? I don’t want to talk about it. Even though ako ang nagmumukhang masama, I don’t need to defend myself. I know the truth,” he said when asked about intrigues involving his ex-girlfriend.

On his part, he reiterated that he has no lingering resentment towards his breakup with Angelica and the fact that she apparently has found love again with John Lloyd. Asked if this turn of events will create awkwardness or ill will between him and John Lloyd, he simply replied, “I’ll stand by what I said about John Lloyd. I have nothing against John Lloyd. Ayoko na pagusapan kasi sinasabi ako lagi ang nakikipagusap about this. Let’s put it to rest.” Although he’s mum about whom he’s dating at the moment, Derek insisted that he’s very happy with his life.

In the meantime, Derek clued Push.com.ph in about what to watch out for in his upcoming movie, A Secret Affair, where he stars opposite Anne Curtis and Andi Eigenmann. Although it’s a love triangle, it’s different from the story of No Other Woman since it involves betrayal of friendship.

“Ipapakita dito yung weakness ng lalaki. Plus two beautiful women na magkaibigan fighting over one person. I can’t really go into details about the story because I might give it away because I’m excited about it. But my character here is different from No Other Woman. Mas bata ako dito e, kahit tumatanda ako,” he happily shared with Hot Pinoy Showbiz.

It’s his first time to work with Andi, but he finds her really passionate about her craft. “She's an Eigenmann. She’s intense. She has strong features and she backs it up with fierce acting. Lalamunin ka niya kung hindi mo dala yung ibinigay mo. She has a really exciting part and so far she’s doing well. I knew naman when they said na siya makakatrabaho ko na makakayanan niya. Mahirap but she’s delivering.”

He’s also excited about doing his crucial scenes with Anne this coming week. “She’s Anne Curtis, the hottest leading lady out there. And I’m very comfortable working with her. After No Other Woman, naglevel up ang friendship namin. So yung mga intimate scene, mas kumpotable kaming gawin.”

No comments:

Post a Comment