Monday, September 24, 2012

Kathryn Bernardo Binigyan ng Love Advice ni Gretchen

Actress Gretchen Barretto said she gives love advice to her "Princes and I" co-star Kathryn Bernardo, telling the teen star to avoid the mistakes the socialite-actress made in her life.

“Sabi ko sa kanya i-research mo ang buhay ko. Iyon ang huwag mong gagawin. May mangyayaring mabuti sa buhay mo," Barretto said in an interview with “The Buzz” on Sunday.

"I also tell my daughter this, lahat ng mga pagkakamali ko, siguro nagawa ko na 'yun. It may have sounded like a joke when I first said it. But I’m serious. Nagkamali na ako in the past, huwag niyong gagayahin,” she explained.

Bernardo is being romantically linked to co-star Daniel Padilla.
          
Barretto also told host Boy Abunda how happy she is to be working with the young stars of “Prncess and I.”

“I have to admit, noong umpisa sabi ko anong gagawin ko sa mga batang ito, Hindi ko alam, para lang kaming magkakaedad. Feeling ko 16 lang ako or 17. The energy sa set is really up there in the sky,” she said.

Barretto recalled that she was initially depressed when a supposed television series for her did not materialize.

“Sa last interview natin umiiyak ako na hindi natuloy ang ‘Alta.’ Sabi ko I’ll just trust. Even if it’s so difficult, you just have to trust. Now I see the power of God,’ she said, adding that she is very grateful now to be part of the top rating ABS-CBN series.

The royal teleserye has been dominating Philippine primetime TV for the past three weeks now.

Based on the latest data of Kantar Media on September 19, the drama series garnered 40% national TV ratings, or almost a 25-point lead versus its newest rival program in GMA, "Aso ni San Roque" which only got 15.3%.

No comments:

Post a Comment