Sunday, September 30, 2012

Kc Conception inamin na may komunikasyon pa siya kay Jules Knight

For now, KC Concepcion said that she is just happy meeting “really lovely people” and is not rushing to jump in a relationship. “Just because nanligaw, kailangan siya na, but it’s always nice to let them know [that] you appreciate them. But you’re also not ready, but I told Jules that also.” The actress-host was referring to Jules Knight of the British band Blake, who was romantically linked to KC when the musical group came over last March for a concert. In an episode of ASAP, Jules even knelt down in front of KC and publicly asked her out on a date.

Just recently, KC admitted that she continues to keep in touch with Jules, even if the latter has already left the country. “But again, he doesn’t even live here so always ‘pag ganon, where I’m coming from, I’m not ready to make effort yet so much kasi I gave so much of myself in the past.” Before he left, Jules said that they will be back in the Philippines in July to record an album, and added that he hopes to go out with KC again.

Though she has good things to say about Jules, KC suggested that there are a number of factors that might prohibit her from getting romantic with the English musician. “For now I said it naman before, he’s a great guy, he’s very sweet,” KC shared. “Passionate rin siya. Sabi ko, ‘Jules do you have a temper?’ Sabi niya, ‘It’s not a temper, it’s passion.’ Pero okay, sabi ko, he’s really sweet, he’s really nice but I’m not… I don’t want to pressure myself porke’t siya ‘yung nandyan.

“I want to get to know friends, I want to make him a friend. Gusto kong malaman na kung ano ang nakikita ko, ‘yun siya, hindi siya ‘yung best foot forward, but I think I appreciate him as a friend for now.

“And first time rin nangyari sa akin ang ginawa niya publicly, na nangarag talaga ako (when Jules asked her out by kneeling before her). That was also a first, but aside from that it’s also a private, personal thing. Right now I’m not comfortable entertaining it pa na todo-todo.”

No comments:

Post a Comment