Saturday, September 22, 2012

Myrtle Sarrosa sinabing hindi ako perfect

Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition 4 Big Winner Myrtle Sarrosa does not seem distraught by the criticisms she receive everyday. While many critics disapprove of her acting in her first teleserye, Kahit Puso’y Masugatan, Myrtle chose to take the feedback constructively and improve her acting.

“I appreciate ‘yung lahat ng comments nila. Of course I’m not perfect and it’s my first time to act, so I really appreciate ‘yung mga criticisms na binibigay nila sa akin,” she explained. “Even though they’re bashing me, tini-take in ko na lang kasi aminin ko di ako perfect and it’s my first time acting. I don’t have that much workshops kasi isinalang ako agad so whatever criticisms they have niri-read ko na rin and I try my best to change it para mag-improve ako for the better because everyday is [a new] learning for me.”

Being bullied in school has provided Myrtle the right attitude to handle her detractors on social networking sites. “Marami pa rin. Everyday na yata nila akong bina-bash, tinatawanan ko na lang,” explained Myrtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment