Sunday, September 30, 2012

Xian Lim on winning Inside Pinoy Showbiz’s hottest men poll

We caught up with Kapamilya heartthrob and winner of our Hottest Men poll, Xian Lim, and asked him how he feels about being declared the hottest man in local showbiz. The handsome actor also makes a revelation we are sure his Internet-savvy fans will be pleased to find out! Check out our interview with him below: You won our poll by 40 plus percent. How do you feel about people thinking you are the hottest man in showbiz right now? Happy, excited! First time ko manalo ng official na poll, and it’s featured in a magazine. Nakakatuwa, syempre, na almost half ng voters binoto ako. Thank you sa lahat ng bumoto sa akin! It just shows how powerful ang Internet natin kasi minsan tine-take advantage or tine-take for granted lalo na ang YouTube, Twitter. Everyone has it but they don’t really know how much... ang lakas ng power nya, boom na boom sya ngayon. And uhm... I want to make a website for myself. ‘Yun pala ang ending ng sinabi ko! Hahaha! No, I really want! Isa yun sa mga frustrations ko. I want to be a blogger, but I am not techie. Hindi ako masyado techie. All I know is Twitter pero mahilig ako magsulat with a pen and notebook. Whatever you write is forever eh; sa iyo yun eh. People can say stuff about it pero ikaw lang yun.

Well, now, I want to write about my daily life. Not to be vain or anything, but I think people would be interested with what we do in our daily life diba? What you do when you wake up... I mean, sa Twitter kasi 140 characters lang but in a blog, you post pictures, you can really see what a person’s life is like. Ang layo ng nilakbay ng question pero ang lakas talaga ng impact ng Internet ngayon lalo na sa mga bata.

Sorry, ako po nanalo!!! Hahaha! Joke lang po! Iba-iba ang tao, and they are entitled to their own opinion. So they say whatever they want to say, but bottom line I won the poll and I’m the cover. When we went to Hongkong for a show, even in other countries abroad they were really supportive and I owe it all to them. Anything to give back to them, mahilig ako sa mga meet and greet, I like meeting my fans [para may] constant communication, constant bonding with them. Nakikilala ko sila eh, kasi you can't expect to know them right away. Nakikita ko sila, at nakikilala ko unti-unti ang personality nila.

Not just [for] me eh, pero my point of view with everyone, it is personality. Basically, you can be the hottest person pero kung pangit ang ugali mo, well, kung ang ugali hindi swak sa karamihan--I mean may ganun eh--siguro hindi swak ang ugali nya sa akin pero swak sa iba... Marami eh, maraming nag-cla-clash. People can relate to you, ganun, but for me genuine kindness is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment