Tuesday, October 16, 2012

2013 Movie News For Marian Rivera

I don’t mean to sound all paranoid and cynical about all the movie news that are coming out lately for Marian Rivera but let’s cross our fingers, and legs, and knock on wood as well that the producers will make these movies happen.

Today, the Valentine’s Day movie reunion of Marian and Richard has a tentative title:

    allan diones ?@allan_d
    #MyLadyBoss ang tentative title ng 2013 Valentine movie nina Richard Gutierrez & Marian Rivera! ? #cute (source)

It was announced by Regal Films’ Twitter earlier this week that the supposed shelved Marian-Coco movie is happening in the early quarter of 2013.

    @RegalFilms: LATEST BUZZ: #MaybeThisTime starring Coco Martin and Marian Rivera will be our groundbreaking movie for 1st quarter of 2013! (source)

On September 29th, Nitz Miralles reported the supposed movie of Marian, Carla, and Derek Ramsay, with Hayden Kho. Don’t even ask me on the latter’s involvement coz I’ve been vocal in Twitter and in PEX how irritated I am about that.

    May nabalitaan din kaming pelikulang gagawin si Marian, kapalit ng Marian-Coco at may intriguing title na My Bestfriend’s Lover…Is My Husband, pero hindi pa yata nagkakausap ang aktres at ang manager niyang si Popoy Caritativo tungkol dito.

    Kay director Maryo J. delos Reyes namin nalaman ang ilang details sa Regal Films movie na pagsasamahan daw nina Marian Rivera at Carla Abellana na may tentative title na My Bestfriend’s Lover…Is My Husband dahil siya rin ang director at bale kapalit ito sa movie nina Marian at Coco Martin na hindi natuloy.

    Ang original title ng movie ay My Bestfriend’s Lover, pinadag­dagan niya ng Is My Husband at next year na niya gagawin. Ang alam ni direk Maryo, kasama rin si Hayden Kho at isa pang aktor, pero wala pa palang linaw ang tungkol dito. (source)

Furthermore, I am really hoping that this movie with Carla and Derek will materialize. It’s the Hayden Kho part that I’m not so gungho about. Also, if possible, please change the title. My Bestfriend’s Lover…Is My Husband is just so……..CHAKA, for lack of a better word.

I’m sure we’ll find out more about these movies as they get closer to the dates, as well as any other movie news that are perhaps out there if the are any. If you’re wondering how would Marian do all these movies on top of Temptation of Wife and Extra Challenge, well, your guess is as good as mine. I’m sure Popoy, Marian, and the producers will figure it out. Meanwhile, Abangan….

No comments:

Post a Comment